Week 8 Reading and Writing

 

Cat Inspo
Thoughts on looking back and progress

Overall I would have to say I am happy with my stories and blog! I am still getting use to this semester schedule and balancing life but it has been the class I enjoy doing the most! Some areas I need to improve on revisions, grammar, and getting more creative with the designs and pictures.  

I also really have enjoyed writing my story! I still find myself going back to my El Salvador project once in a while. It really is a nice reminder to have and I am sure after I graduate this semester I will be looking back on both of them. I really enjoyed doing this project because I dont know where my story is headed and it is such a fun process to see it unfold and be able to add more new ideas as they come. 

I would say the biggest accomplishment for me in this class is developing my writing and technical grammar. I have always personally hated grammar in school since I was little and refused to learn it. I know it is such an important tool to have as a person striving to have a place in a professional world but it something I have always just kinda sucked at. Through this class, I am still developing that aspect and trying to kick that mentality of giving up. 

My favorite readings so far have been the Ramayana! All the characters were so interesting and one my favorite was Hanuman! I also enjoyed the story of Draupadi even though I was saddened by what she had to go through. It was nice to see a character not afraid to speak her mind in a room full of men. 

The reading notes have always helped me since last semester! Taking notes gives me the opportunity to start coming up with a story line for my own rendition. It also is a good way to prevent plagiarism! 

I look forward to keep adding to my story and seeing how it turns out. I also look forward in improving in my writing and creative skills!

Comments

Popular Posts