Week 8 Progress

 1. Looking back 

I would say i am starting to get  more of a routine now, which I have come to greatly appreciate. I would say I have some extra credit assignments I need to make sure I do so that I can be happy with my progress. I am happy with my storybook o far and it is what I am most proud of. I never throught I could write but I am having fun making stories and characters. I really like when one idea leads you to another and so on and then your project just comes together. My blog and website have been coming more together and feeling more like me! I am learning to use the layouts and music options to also add some extra elements to my stories! 

2. Looking forward 

I would say for the second half of the semester I just want to be more consistent and attentive with my assignments. I have struggled this semester to find a routine and now that my life is settling a bit I have really enjoyed it. I would also just want to be a better writer in the technical and creative aspect. So far I do not know if I would want to change anything but I am sure that changes will come to me or suggested to me that I will appreciate and apply!


Feedback Cat
    

Comments

Popular Posts