Blog Assignments

 Since I have done this assignment last semester in mythology class, I looked upon my blog post that I made for this assignment last semester and then thought about what I would do different. My first blog post I was excited about how this class is a fun and interactive way to learn and do the assignments. I was also pretty excited to read my classmates stories and microfiction.


I would say I am pretty much feeling the same! I still value how this class is such a creative way to do assignments/ learn and value how you can do things in your own schedule. I would say one thing that I sound differently in is that I am excited to write again! Last semester I started off doubting myself and my writing abilities so I started off with not a lot of effort that I should have put. I learned a lot about writing last semester and I look forward to learning more.


Inspirational Quote


Comments

Popular Posts