Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Photo source

 Comments and Feedback 

1. I would say the comments overall are very helpful and a good way to engage with other classmates! So far, I have had people help me with grammar, suggestions, and encouragement. I really enjoy when people help me catch mistakes and also suggest somethings or even ask questions that didnt make sense to them. I find comments like those the most helpful, especially when it comes to the storybook project. 

2. I am hopeful that my comments have been helpful to my fellow peers. I have found that the strategy I go to the most is the TAG Feedback approach. I have found it most helpful because it gives me structure in feedback comments and it keeps me accountable to not just give praises ( I struggle to give criticism). I have also gotten some great idea for my blog and story post! For instance, I did not realize we can music to our stories or projects! I have used music in one of my project stories and I will be sure to add more! 

3. I believe it is a great way to connect to our fellow peers. I believe I am happy so far with my blog. I have done some minor changes to the layout which feels more me! I also enjoyed my intro post this semester because I added more pictures! I hope people enjoy my blog and can get a view of who I am! 

4. I would say I am currently happy with my blog and intro post. I might change the image on my comment wall and I am considering changing the name of my story as it progresses but I have not thought of the name or pictures yet for either! I think I am going to try using the WWW approach more and try to give more constructive feedback.

Comments

Popular Posts